Tofield is a small town in central Alberta and it was home to me for six years. However after learning and growing in the Valley for most of my life, this is the place I call home now.

I’m currently in the Web Design Fundamentals Certificate, and I chose to enrol myself in this program because I’ve been a hairdresser for the past three years and I wanted to choose a different career path that has always intrigued me with its diverse options of opportunities and that will allow me to express my creativity daily. I enjoy being challenged by new knowledge and strive to continue learning throughout my career.

Current goals that I’d like to spend my free time studying techniques to enhance my learning ability and be more proactive to develop a new set of skills within the graphic design industry.  I’d also like to learn to apply newly learnt strategies to overcome obstacles by the end of this year.

As for future goals I have are to take everything I’ve learned from the Web Design Fundamentals Certificate and set up my own design business which would give me immense self satisfaction because I would love to see all my hard work enfold into something I can call my own.